Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome to Me

So, I am welcoming myself to blogspot! Introduction: I am a partner, mother, friend, professor, and mentor. I encourage living life to the fullest, loving yourself, and learning as much as you can. My brain never turns off, it just keeps swimming, swimming, swimming! I make jewelry, I paint, I dance, I write poetry, I am a photographer. I love love love board games, dominoes, and LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I am fun... or at least I think I am fun :) Come on over and be my friend! Meet me in the halls of LMU, on the dance floor, or in a lecture. I will be there when the time is right.

Enough!

I occasionally sell paintings, photographs. I always sell jewelry and hair ties. I have an etsy page, www.erama.etsy.com

I write about poop and children a lot. That is what happens when you have two sons.

Now down to the chow!

WELCOME!

No comments: